Checklist for the expedition and reception of dangerous goods
When creating a shipment or a receipt, automatically, a very thorough verification checklist is created. This list may be checked or printed along with the transport document (dangerous shipping goods note) or independently.
Furthermore, it is possible to customise verification checklists, adding verifications to certain chemical products which require it in cases of special hazardous goods or due to belonging to a specific client.
The program analyzes the merchandise, the vehicle and the method of transport (packages, in bulk or tanks) and automatically calculates the following:
- Applicable exemptions, to simplify the transport.
- Labelling and marking of the vehicle, containers and packages, specifying how to do it in detail.
- The packing instructions for packages and the type of tank and vehicle for transport tanks.
- The equipment of the vehicle and of the crew members according to the dangerous goods, hazardous chemicals or waste being transported.
- The actions to be performed before, during and after the operation.